MP3

viernes, 2 de febrero de 2024

ZZ TOP

 1979 - Deguello (LP 24-96) [FLAC]

01. - I Thank You
02. - She Loves My Automobile
03. - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
04. - A Fool For Your Stockings
05. - Manic Mechanic
06. - Dust My Broom
07. - Lowdown In The Street
08. - Hi Fi Mama
09. - Cheap Sunglasses
10. - Esther Be The One

1981 - El Loco [FLAC]

01. Tube Snake Boogie
02. I Wanna Drive You Home
03. Ten Foot Pole
04. Leila
05. Don’t Tease Me
06. It’s So Hard
07. Pearl Necklace
08. Groovy Little Hippie Dad
09. Heaven, Hell Or Houston
10. Party On The Patio

1983 - Eliminator (Reissue 2008) [FLAC]
01- Gimme All Your Lovin
02- Got Me Under Pressure
03- Sharp Dressed Man
04- I Need You Tonight
05- I Got The Six
06- Legs
07- Thug
08- TV Dinners
09- Dirty Dog
10- If I Could Only Flag Her Down
11- Bad Girl
12- Legs (Single Version)
13- Gimme All Your Lovin (Live)
14- Sharp Dressed Man (Live)
15- I Got The Six (Live)
16- TV Dinners (Live)
17- Got Me Under Pressure (Live)
18- Legs (Dance Mix)

2004 - Rancho Texicano The Very Best Of ZZ Top [FLAC]

01 - Brown Sugar
02 - Goin' Down To Mexico
03 - Just Got Back From Baby's
04 - Francene
05 - Just Got Paid
06 - Bar-B-Q
07 - La Grange
08 - Waitin' For The Bus
09 - Jesus Just Left Chicago
10 - Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
11 - Mexican Blackbird
12 - Tush
13 - Thunderbird

2011 - Live In Germany 1980 [FLAC]

01. El Deguello
02. I Thank You
03. Waitin' For The Bus
04. Jesus Just Left Chicago
05. Precious And Grace
06. Manic Mechanic
07. Lowdown In The Street
08. Heard It On The X
09. Fool For Your Stockings
10. Cheap Sunglasses
11. Arrested For Driving While Blind
12. Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
13. La Grange,Sloppy Drunk,Bar-B-Q
14. Dust My Broom
15. Jailhouse Rock
16. Tush

2022 - RAW ('That Little Ol' Band From Texas' Original Soundtrack) (24Bit-48kHz) [FLAC]

01. Brown Sugar
02. Just Got Paid
03. Heard It On The X
04. La Grange
05. Tush
06. Thunderbird
07. I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
08. Legs
09. Gimme All Your Lovin'
10. Blue Jean Blues
11. Certified Blues
12. Tube Snake Boogie


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

ASIA

πŸ‘‰πŸ» 1982 - AlcheringA (Live In Boston, USA, 04.29.1982) DISC 01 01. Time Again 02. One Step Closer 03. Without You 04. Ancient 05. Asia-The...