2001 - A Garage Dayz Night - EP [MP3]
01 - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band
02 - A Garage Dayz Nite
03 - For Horsemen
04 - No Remorseful Reply
05 - The Thing That Should Not Let It Be
06 - Everybody's Got A Ticket To Ride Except For Me And My Lightning
07 - ...And Justice For All My Loving
2004 - Beatallica - EP [MP3]
01 - Blackened The USSR
02 - Sandman
03 - And I'm Evil
04 - Got To Get You Trapped Under Ice
05 - Leper Madonna
06 - Hey Dude
07 - I Want To Choke Your Band
08 - We Can Hit The Lightz
2007 - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band (Full Length) [MP3]
01 - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band
02 - Revol-ooh-tion
03 - Blackened The U.S.S.R.
04 - Sandman
05 - Helvester Of Skelter
06 - A Garage Dayz Nite
07 - Anesthesia (I'm Only Sleeping)
08 - Leper Madonna
09 - Ktulu (He's So Heavy)
10 - For Horsemen
11 - Hey Dude
12 - Sgt. Hetfield's (reprise)
13 - ...And Justice For All My Loving



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario